re: mc cons.saver not work for normal user

> On Thu, 2006-06-01 at 20:47 +0200, rekcah wrote:
> > # ls -l /usr/lib/mc/cons.saver
> > -rwsrwxrwx 1 root root 5696 May 5 2005 /usr/lib/mc/cons.saver

I make it the same as on the other computer (where it works) and the
result is the same (-rws--x--x).

However, i find another strange stuff. Here is piece of my inittab:

1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty --noclear tty1
1:2345:respawn:/sbin/mingetty tty2

So I try to run mc as normal user from tty1 console and it works!
On the tty1 - it works fine, on tty2 it doesnt, even with a root.
Last two weeks I was ALWAYS run mc as a root from tty1 and as a normal
user from tty2.

However, the problem is still unresolved yet (how to get clean console on
login but notclean in mc subshell). But I am approaching the solution...

http://mail.szm.com - e-mail a priestor na www stranku zadarmo
http://webhosting.szm.com - domeny a webhosting za najnizsie ceny