Re: mc cons.saver not work for normal user

Hello Dusan,

You are slightly overdoing it with the info. Not sure what the ps, mount
and dmesg output are needed for for example... Plus the use of multipart
html mail causes quite some waste of disk space and bandwidth. Please be
a bit more considerate next time you ask a question.