Re: 4.6.1 seem not to be "stable"

On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 08:31:50PM -0700, Matthew Lewis wrote:

It must be the port you're using.  I've been using 4.6.1 for several
months, both from the console, and from within a terminal window in X,
under Linux.  I haven't been able to break it yet, but I keep trying.  ;-)

Seriously, it all seems to work perfect, at least as far as I can tell.

You mean, should I bother the port maintainer? It's beyond the control of
mc-developers?
--
                                pozdrawiam / regards

                                                Zbigniew Baniewski