Re: colorization of mc

Hi Jacky,

(Let's continue this conversation on the mc-list.)

On Wed, 2006-02-15 at 00:29 +0100, Jacky Bruno wrote:
However, I'd noticed that in perl.syntax a line "context exclusive..."
for "magic" <<EOF .....EOF is present but not in php.syntax. An oversight?

Yes. I've extended the php.syntax mostly for function names, not syntax
constructs. From what I read on the web the construct has a slightly
different syntax in php (<<<).

Also it appears a linestart is missing in front of the second EOF in
perl.syntax. Right?

An other bug(?) is : windows/dos line ends by CR (\r) which is marked
by ^M in mc editor. But when we copy a dos line and paste it in an
other  file, the ^M is copied as 2 characters : ^ and M and not like a
single CR.

The point is you don't see the LF is invisible, so with unix lines you
don't see the LF and with DOS files you only see the CR, the LF is still
hidden. Nothing wrong there.

Leonard.