Re: Per-directory editor settings

wwp wrote:
Hello there,

I wonder if mcedit does or would allow to use editor settings following the
directory it loads files from. IIRC vim has such behaviour, it allows to
set .vimrc files in directories so that different edition settings are used.

In a general way, I'm looking for a convenient way to use different settings
(mainly tab settings) following the source files I'm editing. At work we now
use 4-space, but for some OS projects it's tab-4-space, here it's
tab-8-space.. well you know that holy war about tab ;-).

Any thought?

maybe what are you looking for is convenient way to set vim
as your default editor in MC?

Regards,