Re: /#ftp:foo host not working from hotlist

Hi M.K.,

On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 20:09, M. K. wrote:
I have entries in my hotlist of the form /#ftp:foo host   These work
fine when typed in using "cd ", but if I hit Enter on them in the
hotlist, nothing happens.  I'm under the impression that these should
work like any other directory, no?  I tried with and without a ~/.netrc file...

Works just fine here (using a recent MC_4_6_1_PRE, also works in 4.6.0).
What version of mc are you using? Are your proxy and connection mode
settings correct? No warning or error whatsoever?

Leonard.