Some questions

Hi,

I've been a MC user for years, and I have some questions about the MC
project,
can someone of the developers/maintainers maybe help me out here?
Thanks in advance.

On the homepage of MC i see:
Last stable version: 4.6.0 (released February 5, 2003)
Test version: 4.6.1-pre1 (released December 24, 2003)
And i can see there is lots of activity on the MC mailing lists
so, why there are no new MC releases yet?  A new release would be great!

Looking for a new version, I've seen several comments about the MC devel
team
shutting down, disbanding, etc. I did even read on some websites that
the
MC development was completely stalled, that there would be no new
versions,
for the moment i'm just confused! what is actually the status of the MC
project?
Is this really happening?  What's the real story?

And who is the current maintainer of MC or which group maintains MC?
Nothing is really listed on the website, so I don't know who to ask
directly.

Please let me know, i have been a fan of MC for years now.

Thanks again.

Frank Schoolmeesters
Belgium