Re: F6

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 14:53 -0500, Felix Miata wrote:
Surely there must be some way to make F6 put the current name on the
input line for editing (renaming) instead of moving to some other
location, but I am at a loss to find it. I'm really tired of retyping
complete filenames. Someone please tell me how to easily just add or
deleting one character in a filename.

Shift-F16 (in the latest versions).
Also, file completion (Escape-Tab) works in the rename dialog, which
makes it easy to rename to any exisitng filename.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin