Re: Pseudo-graphic border

On Thursday 03 March 2005 07:14, leonp plris com wrote:
 Please, a small question - I made the new installation (FC3, KDE)
and run MC (the great SW!!). Everything works, except that borders on
the panels are drawn by 'a umlaut' instead of pseudo-graphic (lines)

This is a locale and termcap issue which I do not fully understand.
Fortunately I do know a workaround. :) Use this:
    LANG=C mc
to start mc.
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header