Re: FTP Directory Listing

On 12:54 Wed 22 Jun     , /dev/rob0 wrote:

On Wednesday 22 June 2005 12:38, JM wrote:

When I log into my file server with mc, or any other ftp for that

matter, mc says I am all logged in, but the directory structure is

missing.  I am staring at a blank blue panel.  When I log in with a

regular ftp on the command line, every thing shows up.  Is there

something that I am doing wrong?  I use the command `cd

ftp://user server`

Look in the help for Virtual File System, FTP File System. The syntax

given is "/#ftp:[!][user[:pass] ]machine[:port][remote-dir]", so try

this:

    cd /#ftp:user server

Tried it, no good.
--