Re: Support for multi-byte charsets

Hello Pasha,

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:57:22 +0300 Pasha Zubkov <pasha zubkov gmail com>
wrote:

Hi list,

Does anybody srart working on support for mb charsets? Or it's any way
to work with mc in UTF-8 enabled systems?

AFAIK, RedHat and Fedora RPM include a patched version for UTF-8 (see the
archives, this might help too). Well, in fact, I'm sure that FC3 releases
use a UTF-8 patch, but I didn't really looked at what it does (or doesn't).

Regards,

--
wwp