Re: mcedit stackdumps on exit

Hello,

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, [iso-8859-2] Krzysztof Dulęba wrote:

Hi

For a few months now I've been suffering from mcedit internal error. Every
once in a while, without any reason, mcedit stackdumps during exit
procedure (after pressing F10 or double ESC).

Debugging mcedit seems pointless as stackdumps occur on a very irregular
basis. Can I provide any more information?

I work on a Cygwin system, but Cygwin people told me that I should rather
send this report here.

I'll look into this.