Re: Some questions

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 16:59 +0200, Roland Illig wrote:
Pavel Roskin wrote:
If you want me to make a release from the 4.6.1 branch, I can do it
within a few days.  I'll need to move some stuff from the HEAD branch
though just to make it easier for everyone.  In particulate, the Alt-O
behavior should be consistent.

Reminder: We (at least Leonard, Pavel Shirshov, me) _want_ you to make a
release within "a few days".

I see.

If the "few days" should pass without a release, I will consider you a
bad project maintainer. Well, I already do. :(

Well, at least there is no pressure on me, since my efforts (or lack
thereof) won't make any difference :)

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin