mc maintenance

I don't mean to fan any flames, so take this as it is meant, just a
hopefully meaningful addition to the discussion.  I've been reading the
recent posts on the developer-maintainer disagreements, and in
particular the swamped state of one of the maintainers as well as the
developers' hinting at delegation.  What I wanted to add is to point
out Linus' document on "management style":
It's a tongue-in-cheek look at how Linus manages Linux kernel.  I
think, despite the sarcasm and facetious nature of the doc, there are
some useful ideas there, as far as managing mc is concerned.

Do You Yahoo!?