Re: Question about an old i18n bug in MC

Hello Rostislav,

On Sun, 2005-07-10 at 11:19, Rostislav Krasny wrote:
If I do it, would you commit it to the official source code of MC?

Short answer: If the code is good enough yes. However, we are not
interested in crude hacks ;) .

Long answer: Extended charset support (which is related to this issue)
has been contemplated for a while. We hope to implement it in the not so
far future, but we are short of developers (there are only a few people
reviewing patches). As this is a rather extensive task we have to
discuss how to implement this first. Please come over to
mc-devel gnome org to have this discussion although I cannot guarantee
you that things will start rolling immediately.

Leonard.