Re: undelete files

try the following links for ext2(ext3 is just ext2 with journaling):

    "ext3 is just ext2 with journaling"... and without the ability to
undelete anything. I erased some photos by mistake 3-4 months ago and
google told me: "If you use ext3 and want to undelete anything, then
you need an oracle.", sorry, there's no way... and FC1 uses ext3 by
default... You can find the details why is that on the kernel devel
mailing list.

Bugger.

At least that explains why the undel vfs shows me nothing. I'm running
mostly ext3.

Reynir Stefánsson (reynirhs isl is)