A quick bit of maintenance

I'm sure some of my fellow n00bz will like this. I'm using mc on a Linux box
that puts out sooper-dooper-whopping 466+ bogomips.

Here's a quick bit of sh script sourced from my '.profile'. It goes through
.mc/filepos and removes all entries where the position pointer is 1;0 --
absolute beginning of file. Since that's where mc opens 'new' files anyway,
those entries are of scant use.

# Beginning of script
Tmpf=`mktemp` || exit 1
fgrep -v ' 1;0$' ~/.mc/filepos >$Tmpf
mv $Tmpf ~/.mc/filepos
# End of script

Reynir H. Stefánsson (reynirhs bakkar is)
--
 "I like that ravioli best. It's like backwards ramen in sauce."

  ("Girl Days" by Kenko)