autoindent and paste

Hi,

the FAQ says:

------------

8.1 When I try pasting to the internal editor, it indents the amount of
indenting increases with each line!

  Either turn off 'Return does autoindent' in the editor options or
  update GNU Midnight Commander to version 4.6.0 or above - it doesn't
  autoindent when you are holding Shift.

I tried the second approach (using 4.6.0 or above).

but that doenst work for me (using 4.6.1-pre1 (debian sarge)), Shift+Return does indent.

when I turn off 'Return does autoindent' paste works perfectly, but autoindent is so nice.

Thank you VERY much for you help.

(I hate this every increasing indenting so much)

/sebastian