Re: tab for filename completion (Was: Dumb question)

Hi!

Is there a way to make
mc use tab for filename completion instead of alt+tab,

I understand that changing panels using TAB was in mc forever.
It was in first NC almost 20 years ago.

But one experienced Linux user said me:

  bash uses TAB. mc does it differently gor no good reason, it's PITA.
  I may like mc, but my fingers use TAB to complete filename. :-(

I agree that changing panel is action done frequently and deserves
easy keystroke. The least frequently used function key is IMHO F7,

Well, changing windows should be alt-tab, as it is everywhere else.
mc has "complete" there, so all you need is swap.

--
64 bytes from 195.113.31.123: icmp_seq=28 ttl=51 time=448769.1 ms