Re: Irregular character search and replace?

Oops.  Typo.  Corrent my previous post to read:

I found a two-step hack that also works just using CoolEdit's
search/replace function.  First, search for C-J and replace with
aC-J (that's the character "a" immediately followed by ctrl-J)
with the scanf option unchecked.  Then search for C-Ma and
                                                  ^^^^

replace with nothing while the scanf option is checked.  That
process seems to retain the LFs where needed while eliminating
the CRs.