Re: Devel list alive? UTF-8 & Merging patches with CVS

Hi Doncho,

    Thanks a lot, I'll try this ASAP. I use mc to write my web pages and
I'm not able to write Bulgarian UTF-8 pages now :(
    PS: the problem started from RH8 and is still here with FC2...

I forgot to mention that the most relevant changes that I am aware of
are fixes for issues on systems that do not use UTF-8 as their charset.
Not sure what other fixes Vladimir incorporated, but he might have
solved your problems as well. Please let us know via this list, as I am
now quite sure THE DEVEL LIST IS DEAD.

Leonard.