Devel list alive? UTF-8 & Merging patches with CVS

Hi,

Haven't seen any mail to the devel list for over a month, a previous
mail I sent (couple of weeks ago) never appeared, and my mail from a few
minutes ago does not either, so I am wondering if the devel list is
still alive.

Working on the utf-8 patches with Vladimir (kudos to him for these
patches!) has inspired me to dive a little deeper into the various
patches available downstream (Fedora and SuSE's patches for the moment).
Are any of these patches already merged with CVS? It's probably a good
idea to merge some (most) of these patches with CVS piece by piece.

How should I proceed to get patches applied to CVS? Just post them to
this list (or the devel list)?

As a side note, for users of Fedora Core there is a test src rpm
featuring Vladimir's utf-8 improvements at
http://www.ottolander.nl/opensource/srpms/fc1/mc-4.6.0-14.10n.src.rpm .
The changelog in the spec file is incomplete. Essentially 6 hunks of the
Fedora patches have been merged with Vladimir's patches and were dropped
from the original patches.

Leonard.