Temp file patches

Hi,

(And again. Is it the footer? Sorry for the spam. Last attempt.)
(Resending as the gzipped attachment didn't make it to the list. Trying unzipped.)

I'm making nice progress on my investigation of uncommitted downstream
(SUSE and Red Hat) patches. I'll make an overview later, but thought I'd
submit some of them already.

Attached you find an extract of Red Hat/Fedora's jumbo patch. The same
patches are also available in SUSE's securtiy and tempfile patches, with
only one small omission in SUSE's tempfile patch, namely a missing rm -f
$I in doc/mc.1.in. For the rest the hunks are identical in both
distributions.

All these are fixes for the creation of temporary files. Not included in
this patch are fixes for doc/pl/mc.1.in and doc/sr/mc.1. Similar fixes
should be applied to these files.

Leonard.