Re: modify internal viwer colors

raptor wrote:

Felix Miata <mrmazda ij net> wrote:

|raptor wrote:

|> why when I start mcedit with the following options it works, so I set it as alias :

|>  mcedit --colors editnormal=,default

|> but when i use F4 the old mcedit options are used, which config file i have to look for ?!

|.mc/ini

hmm... only thing I see is use_internal_edit=1, then somewhere to set as
editor mcedit with my options ?!

Last 2 lines in mine:

[colors]
base_color=normal=white,blue:editnormal=white,blue

and earlier:
editor_syntax_highlighting=0
--
"The object and practice of liberty lies in the limitation of
governmental power."                        General Douglas MacArthur

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/