Creating archives in MC

Hi,

One of the things I really like about MC is the way you seamlessly can
interact with archives. They mostly behave like "normal" files and
directories. I miss one thing though, one thing  a new GTK based "clone"
of MC has (emelfm2): The ability to create new archives and add files to
them. I have poked around, but can't find anything on this for MC. So if
anyone could point me in the right direction, or simply tell me that this
isn't something MC can or will do, I would greatly appreciate it.

It's funny how I have been trying every file manager out there, but when
the going gets tough and I need things done, I use MC. I just can't help
it. It's like the mutt of file managers (or is mutt the MC of e-mail
clients? :).

--
//Christian
Registered Linux User #228949 at: http://counter.li.org/