Re: Panel Layout question.

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 09:10:41AM -0400, John Weatherwax wrote:
Hello,
   Sorry if this is SPAM.

It isn't. It's an on-topic question.

   Is there a way to have only ONE panel in MC?  I searched but
couldn't seem to find this option, and I am unable to specify
Options->Layout->Panel Split to fully hide one of the panels?  I find
that when viewing directories with many files I would prefer to see as
many files as possible.  Perhaps then toggling to another view with two
panels when copying and such.

Just press <ESC> T, and you have your one panel. But that is propably
not exactly what you want. I don't think there's a multi-column
one-panel mode in mc-4.6. You may fill out a bug report on this, but I
guess it won't get a priority too high. ;) I like the idea.

Roland