Can achieve only partial transparency in mc

Hi,
  I'm trying to achieve the same levels of
transparency as in this screenshot on the MC home
page:
http://www.ibiblio.org/mc/images/transparent.png.
I've got almost all of it figured out, except
directories and other executable files still show up
in a color I've not specified.  What is the keyword
for those executable files?
My [Colors] section is this:
[Colors]
base_color=normal=white,default:marked=magenta,default:dfocus=white,default:menu:white,default:selected=blue,default

Does anyone know what I'm missing?
Thanks,
Laura