Re: Copying the binaries to another machine?

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Russ Urquhart wrote:

Hi,

is the --datadir a option when i execute mc? Can you tell me what the
syntax of it is, i couldn't find anything on it!

I'm sorry, I meant MC_DATADIR environment variable.  --datadir merely
prints the data directory but it doesn't change it.

If you relocate the package and put e.g. mc.hlp to /foo/bar/mc.hlp, then
MC_DATADIR should be /foo/bar/ for mc to find mc.hlp.  Use the F1 key to
check.

MC_DATADIR is described in the manual.  --datadir wasn't described, but
I've just fixed it in CVS.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin