causing pressing "Enter" to open an associated application

Hello ,

I had looked in the FAQ for an answer to what I am trying to do (and don't succeed) ,
so here is my question:
I want to associate certain extensions of filenames with specified applications so that pressing "Enter" when standing on a cretain file in MC will open an associated application. (For example, when standing on *.html file and pressing Enter will open a mozilla browser with that file loaded in, standing on *.pfd file and pressing Enter will open xpdf with that
*.pdf file loaded in , etc...)

How can it be done ?

regards
sting