Re: Viewer problem

When I use the built in viewer of mc (is it built in or is it an external
pager?) to view the contents of the file I notice the following funny
thing:

If the file has a name like *.1 or *.2 or anything with 1 number after the
dot, all lines are cut after 66 characters, but the actual newlines are
ignored.

They are being interpreted as man pages.

From the menu, execute "Command|Edit extension file" and search for "Manual page", there are two sections, one for uncompressed and one for compressed files. You may comment out those, or preferably devise a better exclusion regex, and post it to the list. :^)

--
"This is what I say: Give me back my old computer stuff. And this
is what I mean: I'd really like to have the system before that."

Nicola Larosa - nico tekNico net