Re: Configuration suggestions for MC on OS X?

Hi Pavel,

iterm certainly seems like a better terminal.

The only problem i'm having with this is that the line drawing characters don't seem to fit right, regardless of how i size the window. when i turn off the lline drawing characters (mc -a) it works better, but the screen doesn't look as nice.

It seems that i can get a few more of the keys that i need, so i'll play around with i, but i'd like to get the line drawing characters to work now1

thanks for all your help!

Russ