Re: Configuration suggestions for MC on OS X?

All of my functions keys seemed to bind properly with the exception of
home, end, delete,  pageup, pagedown, +, -, * (all on keypad). these
keys all, when i pressed the space key, and then pressed the key that
should have bound did nothing.  I ended up having to press the ESC key
to go back to the learn key menu.

Sorry, I don't remember how Mac keyboards look like, but if you have a
numlock key, try turning it on and off.  If there are any other PageUp and
PageDown keys (i.e. not on the keypad), try using them.

If nothing helps, try iTerm (http://iterm.sourceforge.net/) or some other
terminal.

--
Regards,