Configuration suggestions for MC on OS X?

Hi,

Thanks everyone for your help in getting this to compile.

I'm setting up the keys and getting as i used to use them.

Can anyone give me some configurations tips for MC for OS X.

e.g. PageUp & PageDown and some other keys don't want to be bound. How can i do that? Anyone already done that?

Also, the screen scrolls kind of stiffly and some of the characters don't seem to redraw properly, should i configure something differently?

Thanks to everyone for all the help!

Russ