Re: Switching between horizontal and vertical split

Hi,

Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org> wrote:

The issue is well known.  There is no way to redefine key bindings or
define them for the actions that have no hotkeys assigned.

This is FAQ, question 2.8:
http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/mc/FAQ?raw=1

Well, in my opinion, it is not FAQ 2.8 since there is no such action in
mc as "Switch between horizontal and vertical split mode". You have to
choose the right radio button (depending on the current mode) in the
Layout dialog and then validate the dialog---at least in mc 4.5.55.

Anyway, that is nitpicking. Just wanted to tell you that I *had* read
the FAQ.

Thanks for your quick answer.

--
Florent