Re: Couple of little bugs.

Hello, Miguel!

Sorry for the late reply.

   I am running 4.6.0 and have a few problems:

   ESC < and ESC > do not work.

      These are used to go to the beginning of
      the list/end of the list, or beginning of buffer (in the
      viewer) and end of the buffer.

It's fixed now.  The current approach is that the widget gets all
information about the key event and decides what it wants to ignore.  In
the past, only the "interested" widgets would request modifiers.  Since
it's only mcedit that distinguishes between Home and Alt-"<" (the later
moves to the beginning of file), I had to add Alt-"<" and Alt-">" to the
key tables of other widgets.

   When I delete a directory, the list of options are:

      "Yes, No, All, None, Abort"

      Notice that there are two hotkey conflicts: "No" and "None"
      and "All" and "Abort".

   Not to mention that none of the keys work Y, N, or A.

English labels have been changed to use standard capitalization.  The
hotkeys may now be lowercase.  This was already true for several
translations.

There is no color to highlight hotkeys in error dialogs.  Unfortunately,
the color code doesn't scale well (to put it mildly), so it's going to be
a lot of work.  Just scan the source for "dhotfocus" to see what I mean.

This is already in the TODO list for 4.6.1:
Use separate colors for hotkeys in error dialogs.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin