Re: Trying to install MC 4.6.0

On Thu, 5 Jun 2003, Ken Weise wrote:

Great, binaries worked. Couldn't get the source compiled with any of the
suggestions. Thanks for the help!!

Are the error messages the same after you move netdb.h lower?

I could find a machine with HP-UX 11i, but I cannot reproduce your
problem.  I can compile mc without any problems.

netdb.h includes sys/socket.h, which fails in your case because sbsize_t
is not defined.  However, it is defined in sys/types.h, which is included
before.  My guess is that you have some kind of broken gcc installation
with sys/types.h that doesn't define sbsize_t.  I wonder if you can
compile anything at all.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin