Re: Trying to install MC 4.6.0

Hello!

While trying to install Midnight Commander on HP-UX 11i, I am getting
errors in the "make" portion. Running ./configure seems to have worked
fine. However, I get the messages below when running make. What do I need
to do to fix this? Thanks for any help...

Try moving "#include <netdb.h>" below other includes.  My guess is that
it's included too early.  Tentative patch is attached.

If you still cannot get ftpfs to compile, try --without-vfs flag to
disable VFS support.

I don't think that make is related to the problem is any way.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin