Re: wyse terminal help

Thanks Pavel. Sorry about missing the version. I'm running 4.5.55. I check
out the 4.6.

I didn't mention that pico and pine work fine. I also tried playing with
25 line (instead of default 24 line) setup - no luck. Under certain
circumstances it almost looks like a flow control problem. Is mc happy
with software flow control?