Re: Mc digest, Vol 1 #334 - 2 msgs

Hello, Rich!

Richard Hill wrote:
No, I don't know of any (but I'll search for the 'pweb' string which might lead somewhere...)

I checked my ISP's legal agreement stuff, and they forbid me from giving out my account information (otherwise I'd be happy to give you my login info, which otherwise would be a possible next-step since this is apparently a rare problem).

Thanks for the trust and for strong wish to help.

Well, can you set ftpfs_use_unix_list_options=0 in your ~/.mc/ini file and browse this site again. If it doesn't help, sent me ftplog file again, please.

--
Regards,
Andrew V. Samoilov