RE: MC commands: one-page overview

Hi!

I started to work on one-page cheat sheet of MC commands.
It's at http://twiki.med.yale.edu/~peterm/mc1.htm
M-o (Alt-O) is works different in the latest versions. Just jumps in the
other panel to the same directory as the current. I should include Left
and the Right keys (Lynx like moving) in the list (although they just
works, if it set int the configuration menu). The help is about the same
thing, anyway I think it's still a good idea...

In the beginning I tell, that M means Alt on PC machines, and it the
terminal setting are right, then for example Alt-O is the same as ESC,
O.

Bye,
  Andras