more binaries

Hello All,

I think that's a great idea to have some contributed
resources on mc WEB site. I propose to keep more binary
versions there like it was before on mc.blackdown.org.
At the moment there are some binaries on the WEB like:
http://aixpdslib.seas.ucla.edu/packages/mc.html
I still keep old binary versions for
SPARC-Solaris, Intel-Solaris, AIX, FreeBSD, HPUX, Alpha.
These ready-to-use binaries have saved a lot of time
for me and my friends.
They are mostly for 4.1, but it might be even better,
because there is no need for the additional libraries.
I believe 4.1.36 was the very last real stand-alone version.

Pavel,

I have these versions on the WEB, so if you would like,
you can pick them up and put somewhere on mc WEB:

http://levitsky.tripod.com/mc_aix.zip
http://levitsky.tripod.com/mc_bsd.zip
http://levitsky.tripod.com/mc_digital.zip
http://levitsky.tripod.com/mc_hp.zip
http://levitsky.tripod.com/mc_sol_i386.zip
http://levitsky.tripod.com/mc_sol26.zip
http://levitsky.tripod.com/mc_true64.zip

The only thing which should be done there:

mv mc_aix.zip mc
chmod a+x mc

because Tripod allows to keep zip files only.

Sincerely,
Alex