Re: Invoking Qt-embedded apps from mc

Sorry:

--- Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org> wrote:
Hello!

Next time please mention version of mc and your OS,
as well as the
terminal name.

This is Debian Woody still 4.5.55 The only thing that
keeps me from 4.6.0 seems to be that he can't find the
right libgpm...

: error setting keyboard mode
: Invalid argument
Are these mc messages? I cannot find them in Qt.

I cannot find "setting keyboard mode" in mc-4.6.0.

I think you need to use "mc -u" so that the
applications would be run in
the original terminal, not in the pseudoterminal

Works like a charm!!!