Re: 4.6 wierd ouput on linux console

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Derek Agar wrote:

Hi all,
I have a RedHat 8 system and I upgraded to mc 4.6.  Everything works
fine under xterm and a terminal from another computer via ssh, but I get
wierd artifacts when I go into mc on the local linux console.  (see
attached picture)

Please next time send only the relevant picture, not the complete capture
for 8 virtual consoles.

I upgraded to the latest cvs snapshot of mc, same thing.  I upgraded to
the latest rawhide of ncurses, same thing.

UTF8 console is not supported yet.  You can use "mc -a" to show frames,
but you still may have problems displaying non-ASCII characters.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin