Re: Selected blocks and indent control

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Ben wrote:

I'd prefer not to do that; I like this one. MC keeps everything central,
and that's my preferred approach to things. I've invested a lot of time
learning to use it. So, I'll see what I can do to add the functionality
to the internal editor. Are you interested in the code, if I get that
done? I've not looked at the source yet, so this is tentative, of
course.

Yes, that would be fine.

I'll probably use CTRL-TAB and CTRL-SHIFT-TAB, if that's practical.

I think it's better to use something more portable, but it would be easy
to change in your patch.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin