Re: Selected blocks and indent control

At 4/27/03 06:30 PM, you wrote:

Set the EDITOR environment variable to an editor that is intuitive enough
for you.  Don't forget to unset "use internal editor" under
Options->Configuration menu.

Ah. I see. By "OK", you meant I could use another editor.

I'd prefer not to do that; I like this one. MC keeps everything
central, and that's my preferred approach to things. I've invested
a lot of time learning to use it. So, I'll see what I can do to
add the functionality to the internal editor. Are you interested
in the code, if I get that done? I've not looked at the source
yet, so this is tentative, of course.

I'll probably use CTRL-TAB and CTRL-SHIFT-TAB, if that's practical.

--Ben