Re: MC problem in RH8.0 (Follow-on)

Hello,

I've encountered this problem (long delay when changing directories with
<tab>) on RedHat 9 with mc 4.6.0.  I'm appending relevant part of "strace -t
mc". Maybe it helps.

The name of new direcotry is taken from (or to) subshell by one character. I
don't know if it is result of quoting commands.

Regards,
Michal