Re: Internal Editor

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 aldenj charter net wrote:

Unfortunately, the status line at the top of the (editor) screen changes
several numbers with every character typed, and our screen reader will read
any part of the screen that changes, causing the user to swamped in a
string of numbers as they try to type something.

So my question is, is there a way to disable the status bar at the top of
the editor screen?

There is not such option.  You can comment out the call to edit_status()
in edit/editwidget.c - it should help, although it won't be pretty.
Better yet, change it to fill the whole line with spaces.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin