Re: Survey results

> Commercial does not means proprietary.
> Free Software can be "free as beer" but it means free
> as freedom. And so, it can be commercialized.

Of course, you are right. Wrong choice of word, point taken.

> Anyway, what makes this "Windows Commander" so better than the others?

Lots of features, well rounded user interface, been using it for years.

> What are the interesting features that mc should have too?

I'll need a bit more time to answer this one.

--
"The competent programmer is fully aware of the strictly limited size of
his own skull; therefore he approaches the programming task in full humi-

Nicola Larosa - nico tekNico net