Re: Survey results

Nicola Larosa <nico tekNico net> a tapoté :

I am not sure if MC will ever compete on the Windows world with other
alternatives (I have not kept track of the alternatives on Windows
myself),

The best one I know of is Windows Commander ( http://www.ghisler.com/
). It is commercial, but is probably the better Norton Commander clone
I ever saw, probably better than MC.

Commercial does not means proprietary.
Free Software can be "free as beer" but it means free
as freedom. And so, it can be commercialized.
For instance, while RedHat sells a distribution, it can be
seen as commercialization of software and it's still Free
Software.

Anyway, what makes this "Windows Commander" so better than the others?
What are the interesting features that mc should have too?

--
Mathieu Roy

Homepage >> http://yeupou.coleumes.org           >>
 << GPG Key  << http://gpg.coleumes.org              <<