Re: problems with man2hlp

----- Original Message -----
From: Pavel Roskin <proski gnu org>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 03:01:29 -0500 (EST)
To: Brad Cowan <bcowan gentoo org>
Subject: Re: problems with man2hlp

Hello!

    I am a developer working with Gentoo Linux, and we been having
problems compiling 4.6.0_pre1 snapshots. This problem arises with
man2hlp, when trying to transform the man pages to help files this
program will totally fill up the build partition/dir on various machines
to which I have not been able to find a common link.  Any advice would
be appreciated as the snapshots seem to fix alot of problems and are
coming along nicely.

I have never seen this bug.  Maybe my yesterday's fix helps:

2002-11-11  Pavel Roskin  <proski gnu org>
,,,
        * man2hlp.c: Warning fixes.  size_t can be unsigned.

Try man2hlp.c from CVS, and if it's still broken, I'll have a closer look.
You can get it from LXR:

http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/source/mc/src/man2hlp.c?raw=1

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin

Thanks for the fast response. I'll implement the updated man2hlp.c and see if it has any affects for all the
users and devs having this problem, as I can't seem to reproduce on my own boxes.

Regards,
Brad Cowan
<bcowan gentoo org>
http://www.linuxmail.org/